WOLF WK-com F compact flat units are ideal for convenient and efficient ventilation of demanding applications. The compact designs of the energy-optimised modules are versatile and feature a high output range. Depending on customer requirements, maintenance is performed from below or from one side of the unit. All components are fully internally wired to the individually configurable WOLF C-max control unit and the terminal unit (if an on-site control unit is used), making these air handling units versatile and fully customisable for your application.
- Units can be operated and serviced from the side or from below
- Compact design that complies with all standards and regulations
- Large output range of up to 3500 m3/h
- Designed to VDI 6022
- Compliance with Ecodesign Regulation 2018
- Efficient, high-grade and performance-tested fitted parts
- Acoustically optimised casing design for nearly silent operation
- Easy installation thanks to stable self-supporting casing desig
- Prepared for suspended mounting as standard
- All internal cabling on externally mounted switch cabinet/terminal unit
- Optional switch cabinet with WOLF C-max DDC controller mounted or supplied loose for wall mounting
- Large selection of control devices, room programming units and touch panels
- Communication possible via Modbus, BACnet and LON
- Individually expandable with demand-optimised components, such as silencers, heating coils (PWW/electrical), cooling coils (PCW/direct expansion coil), filters and many more.
- Casing in zinc-plated sheet steel, stainless steel V2A, aluminium AlMg3, paint finish (RAL to customer requirements)
- Versatile application
- Calculation with tested and certified sizing program
The compact solution
WK-com F air handling units are the ideal solution for providing rooms with optimum air conditioning from compactly sized units. The extremely slimline units of this series feature superior energy efficiency, power saving EC fans, efficient heat recovery systems and tested filter technology. The perfect system for your air handling requirements. With our modular system, there are no limits to your adaptation options. They air condition your project in line with demand, hygienically to VDI 6022 and efficiently to ErP 2018.