The inherently stable and self-supporting framework is accommodated entirely within the unit but is not in contact with the air flow. Thermally separated panels completely enclose the framework.
The push-fit framework can be fully dismantled where necessary for ease of transport, handling and installation.
Patented hinges with three-dimensional adjustability are concealed within the door panels and are not visible from the interior or exterior. A proprietary lever lock with a closing mechanism integrated into the panels can neither touch nor damage the inner wall of the unit. All inner surfaces of the casing are completely smooth, without indentations, and can be cleaned without leaving any residue.
In general, only tested, microbially inert seals and sealants are used.
„Customisable to the utmost extent!“
The unit is configured according to customer specifications. All air conditioning and air handling components can be combined and used.
All unit designs can be freely configured with individual, efficient and project-specific equipment.
Integral refrigeration and control technology, efficient heat recovery systems, all forms of humidification and dehumidification technology and much more, pose no problems for us.
An integral cable duct to simplify all internal cabling can be included as an optional extra.
With WK-com PRO, you can rely on an air handling unit that delivers maximum quality and efficiency, and is compliant with all national and international standards, guidelines and ordinances!
- Indoor installation in T2/TB2
- Outdoor installation in T2/TB2
- Standard to VDI 6022
- Hygiene and clean room to VDI 6022/EN 1946-4
- ATEX to Directive 2014/34/EU
- Internal cross-section of unit with height and width multiples of 305 mm
(1/2 standard filter cell) + casing
- Optional: external casing dimensions in height and width in mm grid
- Self-supporting, inherently stable framework
- Threaded and push-fit design
- Hinges and lever locks integrated into panels
- Crane eye fittings integrated into corner connectors
- Thermally separated panels with 52 mm wall thickness
- No base frame needed for stability reasons
- Optional: factory-fitted cable shaft to simplify all internal cabling
- Hygienically smooth casing inner surfaces – no indentations or dirt-collecting corners!
- Designed to VDI 6022/EN 1946-4
- Tailored assembly / disassembly of all cladding panels by means of a screw channel in the profile:
– no drilling chips
– precise screw guidance
- Casing thermal insulation class: T2
- Casing thermal bridge factor class: TB2
- Casing tightness class -400/+700 Pa: L1
- Casing mechanical stability: D1
- Sendzimir-galvanised and sealed sheet steel (up to 1.5 mm thick)
- AlMg3 aluminium
- V2A/V4A stainless steel
- Paint finish/coating RAL paint finish as chosen by the customer