- individual project realization
- integral system solutions
- innovative technology
- professional support during realization
- high production depth
- most modern production processes
- optimal customer orientation
- short delivery times
- highest design quality
- cost-optimized production
- approved after-sales service on site all over Germany
- silicon-free units
- same internal dimensions of N, S and H units
The air-conditioning unit WK-com H is the high-tech-product among air-conditioning
units and presents the most economic solution in WOLF WK-com series in this housing class due to a modular construction. At the same time, this product provides the basis for higher demands such as swimming pool technology, clean room technology or hygiene technology. Thus, WK-com H is as individual and flexible as all WOL airconditioning units.
The modules can be arranged side by side or on top of each other, assuring free planning.
Flexibility is one of the great strengths of our series WK-com!
Air-conditioning unit WK-com H is available up to size 510 and supplies a max. volume flow of up to 50.000 m³/h.
The housing walls have a profile thickness of 60 mm, the housing floor and ceiling 68 mm.
For weatherproof design, the roof is provided with a rain protection sheet (projection 50 mm) all around, complete surface glued with a special plastic foil (2,8 mm thick, UVresistant)
The housing has no cut edges or weld seams (neither inside nor outside). All units have inside uniquely hygienically smooth ceilings, walls and floors easy to be wiped.
Утвержденные испытательные пломбы и сертификаты известных институтов подтверждают высокое качество и техническую зрелость серии WK-com.
Approved test seals and certificates by renowned institutes prove the high quality and technical maturity of series WK-com.
The air-conditioning unit WK-com can be wiped acc. to VDI 6022 and is easily accessible all around for maintenance or cleaning.
Membership in RLT Manufacturers‘ Association is assuring permanent control of current production standards.
All WK-com H units can also be supplied in hygiene design acc. to VDI 6022 or DIN 1946 T.4.
The constantly high product quality is guaranteed by Quality Control System DIN EN ISO 9001.
- up to 50.000 m³/h
- can be installed side by side or on top of each other, also different sizes combined
- optionally completely knock-down
- easy to maintain
- wipeable – highest hygiene standard
- optionally available in high-grade steel, aluminium or painted
- very silent